When you say “dupe”, does that mean the duper should be cheaper than the dupee?
Before getting Jenna, I already know that it could be very similar to Lady Danger. But I was hoping that the former would be a little less red and a tad more orange — like MAC So Chaud.
That seems to be the case with my arm swatches below:
BUT. On the lips, they look EXACTLY the same!!!
I opted to let go of Lady Danger because Jenna lasts longer. Other differences I noticed are: Jenna leaves a stronger stain, has more sheen to it, and is more pigmented.
If you’re just after the color, MAC would be a good choice since it’s cheaper (Lady Danger is $16, Rustans Price Php 1,000; Jenna is $26, Rustans Price Php 1,300).
Other stuff on my face:
- Foundation – Fashion 21 2-way Cake with Milk Moisturizers #3
- Overall Highlighter – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Diffused Light
- Highlighter – Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight
- Concealer – Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer SX08
- Blush – NARS Laguna over NARS Mata Hari (got washed out in the photo
- Eyeliner – Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Black Ink
- Mist – MAC Fix+
Click here: For more Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color Swatches
Click here: For a review of MAC Lady Danger